Thursday, June 2, 2011

C is for Caring... That's Good Enough for Me

Hello Everyone! This is my first blog ever!! I'm pretty amped about it :) I have been toying around with the idea for sometime now and finally....at the suggestion of a dear friend, I have decided to take the plunge into Blog-topia: land of the Bloggers. I've called it such because I think that just about anyone I've come in contact with that blogs or vlogs finds it to be alot of fun....which I'm up for ;) Anyhoo. I am an aspiring wife, mother, songwriter, artist, photographer, novelist....and the list "grows" on. I guess you could call these some of my main interests...along with cloth-diapering, homebirth, and organic living...which someone recently told me for this reason, she could tell I was a "real flake"...whatever that means. LOL.

 I plan to blog about these things but you may also come across posts on the newest book in my library or about how I fell and sprained my ankle ((like I totally did today :/)). I'm sure you noticed the name of my blog has to do with doodling. I'm very artistic and visually stimulated, by nature. I enjoy making lists to help me organize my personal goals, thoughts and tasks of the day. I doodle when I'm bored. I doodle when I'm on the phone. I doodle when I'm listening. I doodle when I'm feeling anxious. I doodle to help myself remember things. I doodle for fun...which I'm ALWAYS up for, like I said. I found that since these day to day events all have the common thread of "doodling" running throughout...what name could be more fitting??

Now, about the title of this post. If you have been an Earthling for any length of time, you are probably familiar with Cookie Monster from Sesame Sreet. From diapers to dinner plates, you can pretty much find his blue furry face anywhere. One thing that stands out in my memory about CM is the little diddy he sang quite often. C'mon, you know the one that goes...."C is for cookie that's good enough for me....cookie cookie cookie starts with C!" Well with that tune in mind, I'd like to say that instead of cookies, to me the letter C stands for words like caring and compassion. People can do without cookies, but everyone could use a dose of caring here and there. Life isn't always easy. Whether adjusting to the role of a SAHM or any other major life change, I want to offer encouragment and support to any and everyone that comes across my page. The truth is we really can learn from others experiences :) On a lighter note, don't be surprised to find info on Home and Family Life, Child Nutrition and Wellness or Business Opportunities for mothers that want to stay home with their children....these are all very close to my heart <3

Until my next daily doodle....

Doodle Doo!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It expresses you --from the color and design to the comic note of the post. Keep it flowing! I love Cookie Monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS TO YOU BETTY ;) I think im gonna have alot of fun with it! Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete