Saturday, December 3, 2011

Moved with Purpose


Have you ever been on a quest? A search for something important or intriguing? Something that you could not ignore, but had to pursuit with all your heart? I have only felt this passion a few times in my life. But did you ever feel like finding that buried treasure was only a fraction of the prize? Like following a rugged map, climbing mountains, crossing streams, and the many other things we discover along the way, all put the thrill in the chase! The journey alone holds value...right? (I am feeling a bit dramatic this morning :) but with good reason...purpose!)


There has been something going on in my heart. The desire to give without reserve. The desire to be an unexpected blessing. The desire to live and move with purpose. Well, this morning, while searching for "something", I came upon something else. And its beauty inspired me to the core. I came across Birth Mother Baskets (bmb). The story is about Gina, a brave young birth mother who gives her precious baby away, all for love. Through the pain of her experience she has organized this amazing non-profit, to give other birth mothers something to bring home from the hospital. Bmb is always accepting donations and especially during the holiday season, it's easy to pick up a few extras to give away <3 I posted their button in the sidebar, so please check them out and take this great opportunity to be a blessing!

      I'll always be an advocate for adoption, from this day on!

No comments:

Post a Comment