Thursday, December 8, 2011

What's on Your List?

Ok- there are several things I have need of, but really besides the ipad2, this on a shirt is like all I want for Christmas. Literally. It would be even more amazing on a hoody! Why, you ask? Simple. Because I love the idea of trading goods and services. Something about it just makes me smile. All the more reason that I NEED to have this in my wardrobe :) What are the top items on your list this year? Will you be disappointed if they don't appear under the tree on Christmas day? Ya know, its funny, I kinda just expect to "get what I get and don't throw a fit"...my preschool class used to say this at the table as a reminder to receive whatever was being served with grace; minus a whine, huff, or another impulsive gesture. Teaching kids good manners is really something.

Anyway, so...  I've been out of the habit of even making out a list. Sad, I know. But I'm changing that this year. I'm believing that what I make happen for others, God will make happen for me. So I'm gonna go right on and start my list and focus on being a blessing to people and all my needs will be met <3 Oh and just fyi, I am planning to do a big giveaway sometime in January so please stay tuned on how you can enter and win - everyone likes winning things, right? I certainly do!!! And its gonna be B-I-G! Please tweet and share my blog with your friends. I really want to beef-up the competition lol. Thanks for visiting! Well then, until tomorrow.


:: <3 <3 <3 ::

2 comments:

  1. My list: cute rain boots, woodwick candles, brown tall leather boots, and a new pair of TOMS would be great! haha, my secret love... SHOES! I am sure there are other things, just can't think of them. I will be tweeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee! I love that cute rainboots are on your list. I've been wanting some too. SUPERCUTE! Thx for tweetin ;))

    ReplyDelete