Monday, January 9, 2012

Awake & Dreaming

It's early. I'm up and dreaming! Ever wonder why in your dreams, anything goes. You may be rock climbing Everest in one frame and captain'ning a pirate ship in the one following. Either with people you've never seen in your life or the people dearest to you. I'm so intrigued by the human capacity to dream and imagine! To picture something in our mind's eye and bring it to life! It's an ability that only Mankind possesses and it's such a glorious, breathtaking thing! Is it not? It's something we humans share in common with Creator...who is gloriously, breathtaking, wholly good, kind and wonderfully majestic! What a sweet gift. Super power, if you will, that links us to Him. How thoughtful, to think of us and allow us to think for ourselves. Freely, unhindered and unchecked. For evil or for good. Whether we know, like or acknowledge Him or not. That's the wonder in it. It's divine, really.

So this morning, instead of limiting myself when I picture what I can accomplish, I am going to open the box I've been locked in. I am taking the limits off my potential.   I am unharnessing my powers for good and for LOVE. To give hilariously to those in need. To be inspired and be and inspiration to others. To BE a blessing to everyone I come in contact with. To encourage the world around me, because every person matters. To change my own outlook on life and what I'm capable of...the truth is in our dreams....anything we set in our mind to do is possible. ANYTHING. So today, don't you dare feel down, alone  or hopeless. Even if you have the right to be! Because if you knew what you were capable of you'd be a little less frustrated and you'd smile a lot more. The world needs you to be YOU! I for one know, that if I am to ever to be happy and satisfied to my core...its to be me. Natural, health conscious, mama-baby lovin, hole'in the wall, guitar playin, sing-songwritin me. First I was only a dream. A soul He fashioned Himself. I've realized He is pleased with what He sees. What a thought! Smile! We are the pinacle of God's green creation and He loves us more than the whales, trees or anything else He made. Although I believe we should care for these things and cherish what He's given us in nature. But that's for another post ;) Deep for Monday morning, eh? Thanks for reading! Are you a dreamer?


::Changing my world, one person at a time::

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I'm all about dreaming! As a writer, I know how wonderful it is to create a world populated by characters of your own choosing. "It's something we humans share in common with the Creator..." You are so right. This is one of God's greatest blessings. Keep writing and sharing these wonderful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty! It is even too wonder-full for words ;)

    ReplyDelete