Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TASTY GREEN MACHINE SMOOTHIE

Ok here it is! I love smoothies. There, I said it. Actually I like shakes and smoothies. The great thing about this is how easy this makes getting an extra serving of fruit or greens in for the day. I want to share a recipe that combines both! Which may sound totally disgusting to you. But I'm sure it really isn't that bad. Let me know if you try it before I get a chance to!

To make the Green Machine Smoothie, you will need:

1 cup coconut, rice, or almond milk, (you can use water...I don't recommend it ;)
1 banana
1 cup of another fruit (fresh or frozen strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries)
1 cup spinach
1 tbsp ground flax seed
1/2-1 serving of the CINCH Chocolate Shake Mix
4 or 5 icecubes to make cold


Courtesy of Nathan & Jenni Oates over at healthyoates.com

:: blend, serve & enjoy! ::

No comments:

Post a Comment