Friday, January 13, 2012

Questions, Questions & Solutions

What if something you did every day was hurting someone else? Would you stop? Many would rush a quick "Yes, of course!" For instance, smoking while pregnant. Most would be appalled at this. But I know of several who kept right on smoking, even though there has been tons of research that proves the immense danger it causes the unborn. Now then, how many things, products and/or chemicals have been attributed to causing cancer or even reproductive problems and birth defects. I have to wonder if people live under a rock or if they simply do not care, for fear that nothing can REALLY be done. Which is the furthest from the truth. And you know what I can't stand?!! This whole mindset of   "when its my time to go..." you finish the rest. I DEEspise that line. Well what if there was something you didn't know that caused you to die before your time? Something that if you would have only known to do certain things a little differently, could have potentially saved your life? Or the lives of your family members and friends? Hindsight is 20/20, right? But it can be so bittersweet.

Well, the good news is I have a solution. Its two things really. The first life changing factor for me has been Shaklee Corporation. It has given me the opportunity to choose some of the very best products for the health of my family and just by sharing (which I love to do) I've been handed the greatest opportunity of all, to create the lifestyle I want to live - working from home. I've seen Shaklee change peoples lives. Helping special needs children beat the odds, providing emergency income for a divorced spouse...the list goes on. That means a lot to me. Those are only some of the reasons why I joined the team. The second factor has been just remaining teachable.  Challenging what we've always known when it comes to nutrition and wellness. With all our technological and medical advances, if everything is as we've been told, shouldn't people be feeling better and living longer? I think so! Realize friends, that the people spending money to advertise products that we WILL BUY, probably don't care one lick about how they affects us! Or even if they kill those closest to us. This is why I as questions. This is why I read books. Articles. Reviews. Unbiased studies. I also enjoy talking to professionals, whether they know more or less than I do about the body and how it responds to what we put in it, on it and what we breathe. Its how I connect the dots.

So what if I told you the choice is yours? The choice is yours where you shop, what you buy and use. The choice is also yours when it comes to what you believe about these decisions you've made. As my wise Daddy says on occasion, "You gotta trust somebody." The question is who will you trust? Asthma rates in school age children has gone up 400% since the 90's. There are over 300 chemicals found in the bloodstream of newborns now days. Woman that work inside the home are 50€€ percent more likely to develop cancer, than those that work outside them home. This is directly linked to the use of several very harmful household cleaners. You either believe me or you don't. There are things we can do to lessen these occurrences. Things like avoiding exposure to certain chemicals. Starting with the ones we use to "clean" our homes. You do know that the Clorox solution on that wipey doesn't just disappear because you're done disinfecting your baby's toys...don't you??? Ultimately, you entrust your health and well-being to someone. Be it your doctor or not. America thinks we are the healthiest nation in the world. It's a misconception. Unfortunately, we rank like 37th. We go to the doctor the most and are the most medicated for sure! But that's not anything to be proud of. With all that being said, my question for you is won't you make a conscious decision to choose safer products for your home and family? Won't you search for answers and take your health into your own hands? What's the first thing we do when we get sick? We access the situation. What we ate, what we touched and who we were around. Were they sick? It's just like that. We know that to get different results, something will have to change. And let's face it. You won't change because you should. But you will if you care. That's all for today <3

Where do you start? I'm glad you asked. Here's to a new, safe kind of clean. 

Try the Get Clean Mini Kit!


:: Take Care €::

No comments:

Post a Comment